Working with companies in the Consumer Packaged Goods sector
Manage Your Costs Without Compromising Quality
As the cost of manufacturing materials increases,
you’re under pressure to look for improvements and
efficiencies — but without putting your reputation,
compliance or product quality at risk.
If you’re managing all your information in house, you
may not have full visibility of the costs involved, and
may therefore struggle to analyse and rationalise
them. What’s more, you could be missing out on
opportunities to make better use of your information
to improve processes and underpin corporate growth.
What if you could:
- Meet detailed compliance obligations quickly?
- Consolidate information from your globalised supply
and market chain?
- Consult complete information for each of your
products whenever you need to?
- Access historical testing documentation for faster
- Integrate legacy physical documentation with digital
- Proactively analyse and streamline costs?
- Instantly access a full audit trail for all your physical
and digital documents?
- Streamline your processes by integrating legacy
archives into a centralised, fully-digitised archive?
How We Can Help
Working with a trusted information management provider
like Iron Mountain will help you reverse the increasing
cost of managing diverse information challenges in
house. At the same time, you’ll be able to improve the
way information supports your business, so that you
can confidently expand your manufacturing operations,
customer base and product range. With our help you can:
- Improve audit and compliance standards by integrating
physical records into your data management processes
- Support expansion into new markets with access to all
your geographically dispersed records through an online
- Accelerate product development with easy access to
existing testing results and production specifications
- Easily maintain control with instant, real-time reports on
who has handled what information
- Integrate your legacy archives into a centralised, fullydigitised
archive for streamlined processes
- Future-proof your systems by digitising and integrating
all new paper documentation, from machinery-cleaning
records to performance and quality control reports
- Benefit from high-level security for stored physical
documents and hosted digitised records
“Iron Mountain is a very
professional company and easy
to do business with. I have
not heard a complaint about
the service we get. Everything
works very smoothly.”
Andy Adams , IT Leveraged Services
Manager , Jacobs Engineering
Take Information Integration To The Next Level
By working with Iron Mountain,
you’ll be able to integrate
geographically dispersed physical
documents so that you can manage
and locate your records at any time
— and prove this capability to your
auditors quickly when you need to.
- Our experts can help you plan
and manage the integration of
documents from across all your
geographies, so that everything
from retail orders and procurement documents to
testing results can easily be shared internationally.
- Our secure online portal, IM Connect™, gives your
authorised users an overview of where all your records
are for full control across different countries.
- IM Connect™ provides a full, real-time audit trail for
each record that you can access at the click of a button.
- The flexibility of IM Connect™ means you can index
and tag your physical and digital records using your
company’s preferred terminology for straightforward
integration with existing systems.
- If you’re moving towards fully digital working for
improved access and integration, we can scan and
upload your physical records as they’re created, or
back-scan entire archives.
Our records management professionals are always
on hand to support you with special projects, such as
integrating information archives following a merger
or acquisition, or implementing new indexing and
classification processes for the future.
Globalise With Confidence
With our help you’ll be able to implement unified
information management processes and demonstrate
compliance across your operating locations.
- With facilities in more than 36 countries, we’ll help you
store, share and manage your records consistently
across your footprint at our secure sites or on your own
- We can help you create a flexible, secure information
storage program that will adapt to fit changing business
and regulatory needs as your business expands
- Your physical records can be stored close by and
quickly returned — either as hard copies or as scanned
images for simplified information-sharing.
- We can digitise your records and information for
online access at the touch of a button from any of your
- You’ll benefit from the same high-quality processes and
compliance with regulations and standards across all
your operating countries.
Our operations meet standards and regulations such
as ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005, OHSAS
18001 (health and safety), ISO 14001 (environmental
management), and the UK’s EN 15713 (secure destruction
of confidential material), so you can be confident in our
industry-leading best practice.
Accelerate Product Development
Accessing your existing information will speed up product
development while keeping your business compliant
and your product quality high. With testing results and
customer feedback easily to hand, you’ll be able to make
improvements to processing and manufacturing.
- Our online portal, IM Connect™ allows you to index and
tag records using your company’s preferred terminology
and instantly access them whenever you need to.
- IM Connect™ lets you make data fields obligatory, so you
know you’re accessing full information on a product line.
- For instant information access, we can digitise your
documents for storage in our secure electronic
archives or for import into your own enterprise content
management or other systems.
- Your physical records can be stored close by and quickly
returned — either the physical originals, or as scanned
images for simplified information-sharing.
Our digitisation and scanning services produce files that
meet the BSI DISC PD0008:2004 standard on the legal
admissibility of electronic documents.
Find Out More
To find out more about how working with a trusted partner like Iron Mountain can help you streamline and optimise
information management, leaving you free to focus on maintaining product quality and business growth, contact us:
www.ironmountain.co.uk or call us on 08445 60 70 80
About Iron Mountain . Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of
managing their physical and digital data. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including backup and archival data, electronic records, document
imaging, business records, secure shredding, and more, for organizations around the world. Visit the company Web site at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
© 2012 Iron Mountain Incorporated. All rights reserved. Iron Mountain and the design of the mountain are registered trademarks of Iron Mountain Incorporated. All other trademarks
are the property of the respective owners.