The data must be stored and quickly accessible in order to support investment and divestment decisions, run daily operations and respond to regulatory matters.
With more than three decades of experience in the oil and gas sector, we are uniquely qualified to provide information management services to energy companies and government bodies.
We have worked with more than 1000 global customers, from the major multi-national oil companies to independent exploration companies. We can:
- Integrate physical and digital asset data to provide a unified view and simplified management, via our eSearch asset management software
- Enhance the ability to search, access, and share asset data across global organisations and with partners and regulators
- Consolidate physical and digital storage to reduce storage and management costs
- Quickly convert legacy data to the format best suited to its intended use and means of distribution
- Enhance the safety, security, and longevity of high-value information through best practices for information storage, management and handling
Iron Mountain’s managed services allow you to quickly deploy new capabilities without the capital expense or lengthy implementation times of an in-house solution.
Because we are committed to keeping pace with new advances in storage services, security measures, and best practices, your people will be free to work on your core business – bringing energy to market.