Denver Data Centre
Why Choose Our Denver Data Centre?
Whether you are consolidating, establishing a hybrid IT environment, or simply addressing data centre change, you can trust Iron Mountain. For specific colocation offering details, visit the Denver colocation page.
Proven Track Record
Since 1951, Iron Mountain has been the trusted guardian for more than 225,000 customers including 95% of the Fortune 1000. The world’s most heavily regulated organizations have trusted us with their data centres since the 1980s.
Reduce data centre risk by choosing colocation services from Iron Mountain in Denver, Colorado. Receive comprehensive compliance support, federal-grade security, and the stability of an S&P 500 REIT with 1,400+ locations in 54 countries.
Streamline digital transformation with the most logical venue for hybrid IT – our Denver data centre. Easily access cloud, telecom, and IT services providers. Plus, make remote management efficient with our software and smart hands.
Strategically located in the heart of downtown Denver, one of the fastest-growing Tech Meccas, all within close proximity to numerous Fortune 1000s, interstate highways and Denver International Airport.
DEN-1 is a concurrently maintainable data centre with Uptime Tier III certified construction and Tier III Gold Operations for documented reliability. Our Denver colocation facility has a superior track record for providing customers continuous uptime.
Colorado is one of the lowest disaster risk areas in the U.S. Additionally, our Denver data centre features a lightning cloaking mechanism that redirects strikes of lightning and uses spring loaded infrastructure to combat any earthquakes.
TRUSTED BY 225,000+ CUSTOMERS INCLUDING 95% OF THE FORTUNE 1000
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
CUSTOMER / INDUSTRY
Marriott - Hospitality
Iron Mountain Data Centres, Disaster Recovery
IN THEIR WORDS
“More than five years ago, we determined that we needed more flexibility and we got it. Today we have a data centre that provides Marriott with a tremendous capability for disaster recovery, and we have a great partner in Iron Mountain.”
Services Offered at Our Denver, Colorado Data Centre
Denver Data Centre | Additional Information
- 210,000 Square-Foot Facility
- Strategic Edge Data Centre
- 16 Megawatts of Existing and Expansion Power Capacity
- Scalable Delivery of Turnkey Data Centre Space
- Uptime Tier III Certified, First Uptime Tier III Gold Operations
- Concurrently Maintainable Systems
- N+1 Generators, UPS and Cooling
- 36-Inch Raised Flooring
- High-Density Ready (up to 35 kW per cabinet/rack with mods)
- Custom Hot/Cold Aisle Containment Solutions Available
- Data Centre Modules (Mods)
- Located in the Heart of One of the Fastest-Growing Tech Meccas in the US
- 225,000+ Iron Mountain Customers, 95% of Fortune 1000
- Carrier/Cloud-Neutral Data Centre, Colocation Services
- On-Site Tier 1, Local Carriers Available upon Request
- Redundant Dark Fiber Access to Regional Carrier Hotels
- Low-Latency Performance to Regional Metro Markets
- Data Centre Marketplace Access - Cloud, IT Services, Partners
- Convenient, Staff-Friendly Location in Downtown Denver
- On-Site, Fully Vetted Iron Mountain Security Officers
- 24x7x365 CCTV Monitoring of Campus, Parking and Facility Interior
- 3-Factor Access Control: Biometric, Key Card, PIN
- Mantraps, Tailgating Prevention
- Thorough Background Checks on All Employees/Partners
- Uptime Tier III Certified Data Centre, Tier III Gold Operations
- Concurrently Maintainable Systems
- N+1 Generators, UPS, Cooling & Mechanical
- NOC Monitoring, On-Site Iron Mountain Staff/Offices
- Underground, Redundant Power Feeds from Xcel Energy
- Diverse Dark Fiber Paths, Points of Entry
- 100% Powered By Renewable Energy
- Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply (DRUPS) units
- Bi-directional, dual supply and return, closed loop propylene glycol chilled water system reduces water waste
- Low PUE for Reduced Energy Cost
- LED Lighting
- Metered Power Pricing Encourages Responsible Energy Use
- PCI-DSS Level 1
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3
- Uptime Tier III-Certified Data Centre, Tier III Gold Operations