NEW JERSEY DATA CENTRE
WHY CHOOSE OUR NEW JERSEY DATA CENTRe?
Whether you are consolidating, establishing a hybrid IT environment, or simply addressing data centre change, you can trust Iron Mountain. For specific colocation offering details, visit the New Jersey colocation page.
Proven Track Record
Since 1951, Iron Mountain has been the trusted guardian for more than 225,000 customers including 95% of the Fortune 1000. The world’s most heavily regulated organizations have trusted us with their data centres since the 1980’s.
Reduce data centre risk by choosing colocation services from Iron Mountain in Edison, New Jersey. Receive comprehensive compliance support, federal-grade security, and the stability of an S&P 500 REIT with 1,400+ locations in 54 countries.
Streamline digital transformation with the most logical venue for hybrid IT – our New Jersey data centre. Easily access cloud, telecom, and IT services providers. Plus, make remote management efficient with our software and smart hands.
A short drive from New York City you will find Iron Mountain's 43-acre Hyperscale-Ready campus with 830,000 SF and 65 MW of existing and expansion capacity to address even the largest of wholesale needs. Home to multiple cloud providers.
Pay less in data centre taxes when compared to New York City data centres, Secaucus, and others. Combine this savings with lower power costs and reduced waste thanks to PUE's as low as 1.2 and you get a compelling OPEX reduction.
Data Centre as a Service
Stop making long-term bets on limiting in-house data centres. Instead, get data centre capacity like your cloud services – as you need it. Choose from cabinets, cages, suites, MOD’s, and wholesale/hyperscale colocation solutions.
TRUSTED BY 225,000+ CUSTOMERS INCLUDING 95% OF THE FORTUNE 1000
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
CUSTOMER / INDUSTRY
Goldman Sachs - Banking / Financial Services
Hyperscale Ready facility, Modular Data Centre
Scalability, Sustainability, Fast Time-to-Market
Identify a data centre solution that allowed Goldman Sachs to scale rapidly to meet increasing market demand while supporting its commitment to sustainability and security of customer assets. Provider must be able to meet aggressive delivery timelines to ensure proper time-to-market.
Goldman Sachs chose an Iron Mountain modular data centre as the ideal solution to its data centre initiative. This delivered data centre PUE near 1.1, which reduced waste and addressed the sustainability requirement. The MOD also provided a self-contained environment for added security and scalability.
IN THEIR WORDS
“We are pleased to partner with Iron Mountain and believe their strategy provides sustainable enhancements to our data centre operations. Their innovative technology and services will allow Goldman Sachs to scale its data centre operations more efficiently, and further advance the firm’s broader commitment to environmental stewardship and reduced carbon footprint.”
~GLOBAL CO-COO TECH DIVISION
Services Offered at Our Edison, New Jersey Data Centre
NEW JERSEY DATA CENTre | ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Located in northern New Jersey in the Greater New York City Metro Area
- 43-acre Iron Mountain Hyperscale-Ready campus
- 830,000 gross square feet
- 65 MW –existing and expansion capacity
- Raised-floor and modular data centres
- HPC ready with high-density racks, MOD’s
- Multiple infrastructure configurations available
- PUE as low as 1.2 for reduced waste, OPEX
- Customer office space available, ample secure parking
- Easy, direct load-in with short path to data halls, MOD’s, wide hallways, and tall ceilings
- Carrier-neutral access to 15 on-site providers
- On-site access to major hyperscale cloud providers
- On-site access to MegaPort, Packet Fabric cloud/carrier exchanges
- Customer ecosystem includes hundreds of organizations from varying industries
- Iron Mountain data centres regional HQ – on-site employees for additional support
- Diverse group of vetted IT services providers for migration, managed infrastructure, managed applications and more
- Redundant Meet-Me Rooms, Interconnection Services
- Iron Mountain serves 225,000+ customers worldwide including 95% of the Fortune 1000
- 3-factor access controls: retina scan, key card, PIN
- 24x7x365 on-site security officers
- Mantraps, tailgating prevention
- Gated, secure campus access
- 24x7x365 CCTV monitoring
- Thorough background checks on all employees/partners
- Multiple infrastructure configurations available
- Uptime Tier III-certified design for data centres 1 and 2
- Concurrently maintainable systems
- 24x7x365 NOC monitoring of data centre environmentals
- Resilient facility withstands inclement weather, winds
- Mitigated DR risk: outside 100 & 500-year floodplains
- Redundant meet-me-rooms
- Diverse dark fiber paths, points of entry
- PUE as low as 1.2 with MOD's
- EPA Top 10 Tech and Telecom Green Power Partner
- Metered Power Pricing Encourages Responsible Energy Use
- Renewable energy credits / carbon credit support
- Powered by 100% renewable energy
- #10 EPA Green Power Partner (tech/telecom)
- US DoE Better Buildings Challenge Participant
- Signatory to the Renewable Energy Buyers Principals, Cloud and Colocation Buyers Principals
- Multiple investments in U.S. wind farms, solar
- ISO 27001
- ISO 50001
- FISMA High
- PCI-DSS Level 1
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3