SCOTTSDALE DATA CENTRE
WHY CHOOSE OUR SCOTTSDALE DATA CENTre?
Whether you are consolidating, establishing a hybrid IT environment, or simply addressing data centre change, you can trust Iron Mountain. For specific colocation offering details, visit the Scottsdale colocation page.
Proven Track Record
Since 1951, Iron Mountain has been the trusted guardian for more than 225,000 customers including 95% of the Fortune 1000. The world’s most heavily regulated organizations have trusted us with their data centres since the 1980’s.
Reduce data centre risk by choosing colocation services from Iron Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona. Receive comprehensive compliance support, federal-grade security, and the stability of an S&P 500 REIT with 1,400+ locations in 54 countries.
Streamline digital transformation with the most logical venue for hybrid IT – our Scottsdale data centre. Easily access cloud, telecom, and IT services providers. Plus, make remote management efficient with our software and smart hands.
Convenient & Safe
Why look outside of Phoenix proper when you can get the safety and privacy of Iron Mountain's Scottsdale campus in close proximity to your offices / PHX international airport? Ample, secure on-site parking is available.
Pay less in data centre taxes. We are a Certified Data Centre pursuant to the AZ CDC bill offering exemption from Transaction Privilege Tax and Use Tax. Pay less in power costs with PUE’s as low as 1.2 and locked-in, sustainable power rates.
Data Centre as a Service
Stop making long-term bets on limiting in-house data centres. Instead, get data centre capacity like your cloud services – as you need it. Choose from cabinets, cages, suites, MOD’s, and wholesale/hyperscale colocation solutions.
TRUSTED BY 225,000+ CUSTOMERS INCLUDING 95% OF THE FORTUNE 1000
CUSTOMER CASE STUDY
CUSTOMER / INDUSTRY
Goldman Sachs - Banking / Financial Services
Hyperscale Ready facility, Modular Data Centre
Scalability, Sustainability, Fast Time-to-Market
Identify a data centre solution that allowed Goldman Sachs to scale rapidly to meet increasing market demand while supporting its commitment to sustainability and security of customer assets. Provider must be able to meet aggressive delivery timelines to ensure proper time-to-market.
Goldman Sachs chose an Iron Mountain modular data centre as the ideal solution to its data centre initiative. This delivered data centre PUE near 1.1, which reduced waste and addressed the sustainability requirement. The MOD also provided a self-contained environment for added security and scalability.
IN THEIR WORDS
“We are pleased to partner with Iron Mountain and believe their strategy provides sustainable enhancements to our data centre operations. Their innovative technology and services will allow Goldman Sachs to scale its data centre operations more efficiently, and further advance the firm’s broader commitment to environmental stewardship and reduced carbon footprint.”
~GLOBAL CO-COO TECH DIVISION
SERVICES OFFERED AT OUR SCOTTSDALE DATA CENTRe
SCOTTSDALE DATA CENTRe | ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 4.5-acre Scottsdale, AZ campus
- Safe, convenient location
- Facility type: strategic edge
- 121,000 gross SF
- 9.6 MW maximum IT load
- Multiple infrastructure configurations available
- Ample, secure on-site parking
- 36-Inch Raised Flooring
- High-density racks available
- Wholesale / MOD's available minutes away at Iron Mountain AZP campus
- Carrier-neutral access to 12 on-site and 25 regional providers (100 Gbps to AZP-1)
- Access to major hyperscale cloud providers
- Access to MegaPort, Packet Fabric cloud/carrier exchanges
- Customer ecosystem includes regulated organizations from varying industries
- Iron Mountain data centres regional HQ minutes away at AZP-1 for additional support
- Diverse group of vetted IT services providers for migration, managed infrastructure, managed applications and more
- 100-Gbps dark fiber link to AZP-1 in Phoenix
- Redundant Meet-Me Rooms, Interconnection Services
- Iron Mountain serves 225,000+ customers worldwide including 95% of the Fortune 1000
- 3-factor access controls: retina scan, key card, PIN
- 24x7x365 on-site security officers
- Mantraps, tailgating prevention
- Gated, secure campus access
- 24x7x365 CCTV monitoring
- Thorough background checks on all employees/partners
- Multiple infrastructure configurations available
- 24x7x365 NOC monitoring of data centre environmentals
- Reduced risk of natural disasters for West Coast organizations
- Mitigated DR risk: outside 100 & 500-year floodplains
- Diverse dark fiber paths, points of entry
- PUE as low as 1.2 with MOD's
- EPA Top 10 Tech and Telecom Green Power Partner
- Metered Power Pricing Encourages Responsible Energy Use
- Renewable energy credits / carbon credit support
- Powered by 100% renewable energy
- #10 EPA Green Power Partner (tech/telecom)
- US DoE Better Buildings Challenge Participant
- Signatory to the Renewable Energy Buyers Principals, Cloud and Colocation Buyers Principals
- Multiple investments in U.S. wind farms, solar
- ISO 27001
- ISO 50001
- FISMA High
- PCI-DSS Level 1
- SOC 2 Type II
- SOC 3