EMBRACING CHANGES IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR
The healthcare industry is setting out goals for transformation in a range of areas. Many of the key changes will be supported by access to digital patient records wherever care is being provided, and the need for one integrated care record per patient which can be viewed across health- and social care.
WE CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Transfer records offsite - Whether you are looking to make the best use of your existing space by transferring records offsite, moving to start digitising your records or wanting to view an integrated record through an online portal.
- Move to interoperable records - We provide an online portal through which digitised and born-digital medical records can be viewed.
- Benefit from an end-to-end solution - Combining our online portal with our records management and digitisation capabilities enables us to offer a joined-up solution all the way from moving records offsite to seamlessly uploading them for your teams.
- Preserve and protect your information - Whether you’re using our facilities for physical records storage, or working with us to digitise your records and access them electronically, you can confidently protect, preserve and manage your information for decades to come with our industry-leading capabilities.
Why Iron Mountain?
Our experience with some of the largest care providers and the Department of Health and Social Care has enabled organisations across UK healthcare to securely store and access their records, digitise them and successfully provide access to authorised individuals via Electronic Patient Record systems. We are fully accredited to scan to BS10008 standard (legal admissibility level), and have a national footprint with digital solutions so your records are always accessible.
We work with all major framework providers, including HealthTrust Europe, NHS England, ESPO and the Crown Commercial Service:
- H.T.E. (HealthTrust Europe) Document Storage, Scanning and Related Services
- NHS England DPS (Dynamic Purchasing System) - Lloyd George Records Digitisation
- ESPO 390_18 - Document Management Solutions
- CCS RM3781 - Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print and Content Services and Records and Information Management
- CCS RM1043 - Digital Outcomes and Specialists
- CCS RM6074 - Logistics and Warehousing
- CCS RM6017 - Postal Goods, Services and Solutions
- CCS RM6175 - Records & Information Management, Digital Solutions and Associated Services
- CCS RM6194 - Back Office Software
Fast, compliant contracting routes include direct award options.
To find out which framework is right for you, please contact us to discuss.