Reduce your Real Estate Footprint
Law firms are under increasing pressure to reduce cost. Many firms operating in expensive urban centers are looking to lower their real estate costs, which are often a firm’s second largest expense. Location moves, remodeling, or negotiating lease renewals now involve taking a hard look at how to reduce the real estate footprint – and onsite records and file rooms are a good place to start.
By re-purposing the records space and moving records offsite, you can:
- Enhance efficiencies
- Mitigate risks and improve records accessibility
- Re-purpose space for collaboration areas
Enable Digital Transformation
Many lawyers work on-the-go, and require immediate access to records and information. By digitizing records and leveraging the cloud, law firms increase efficiency and can scale as they grow. As you migrate to a digital way of working, you can focus on core business processes and better leverage your technology investments.
These services enable you to:
- Improve agility with better access and use of information
- Increase efficiency with streamlined processes
- Manage information growth and scale on-demand