You face growing pressure to implement cost-effective strategies that reduce the risks involved in protecting, managing and accessing information. Our Public Sector solution offers:
- Off-site document management and storage – free up office space, increase security and improve access and management of your paper records.
- Scanning and digitising – make your information quickly and easily accessible.
- Full chain of custody – from record creation and retention to secure destruction.
- Specialist storage – store your deteriorated documents in our BS5454 vaults with low-temperature and low-humidity environments.
- Consultative approach – get advice from industry experts
We understand the challenges facing the Public Sector. Our solution enables you to protect your information, increase efficiency and reduce the risk of managing physical and digital data. We can help you manage:
- People – free up your employees to focus on their core roles, by trusting an expert to handle your information.
- Process – poor processes leave your organisation open to risk, we can manage your information so that there is consistency across all departments.
- Property – estate rationalisation has a profound effect on records and information management, our solution ensures the relocation of records is secure and compliant.
With our support for the government’s procurement reforms, we are driving further savings for the taxpayer. Read our case studies and find out how with helped other public sector organisations:
- Learn how a London Council reduced costs and increased agility by consolidation document archives.
- See how a government body increased access, saved money and the environment by outsourcing document management.
- Discover how a central government body improved efficiencies and saved an estimated £1.1 million.