EMBRACING TRANSFORMATION IN CENTRAL & LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Under pressure to deliver value for money and move to flexible working models, the Public Sector is going through unprecedented transformation. Whether your priority is to enable digital working and public access, reduce your ‘digital heap’ to improve compliance, shrink your estate footprint, make better use of automation or get the most from the data you hold, our experience and services can help you to:
- Access, manage and streamline your information while enabling major transformation programmes - the ever-growing challenge of data and digital information continues to be a management problem for compliance, cost and efficiency reasons. Changing systems and providing public access is easier when you can be confident you are only storing and sharing what you need to.
- Automate your workflows - working with a specialist in information management, you are able to access digitisation and process-automation services combined with industry-leading technology. This means that you can see exactly where your information is, who has accessed it, who needs to access it next and gain insights from accumulated data and reporting capabilities.
- Manage large scale estates transformations - our experienced teams are on hand to help you move out of buildings while retaining control over your assets. We can securely move, store and deliver everything from hard-copy records and pallets to IT equipment and art and artefacts which need specialist preservation environments.
Why Iron Mountain?
Iron Mountain has been a specialist supplier to the customers across the Public Sector for over 20 years.
We work with over 1800 public bodies including NHS Trusts, Government Departments and agencies, supporting them with information and storage services from scanning to workflow to provision of electronic patient records to office and warehouse clearance ahead of major estates remodelling.
We offer scanning to BS10008 level (legal admissibility) and can provide storage including BS5454 conditions.
We work with all major framework providers, including the Crown Commercial Service, Digital Marketplace and HealthTrust Europe:
- Fast, compliant contracting routes include direct award options
- CCS RM3781 - Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print and Content Services and Records and Information Management
- CCS RM6017 - Postal Goods, Services and Solutions
- CCS RM6074 - Logistics and Warehousing
- CCS RM1043 - Digital Outcomes and Specialists
- CCS RM6194 - Back Office Software
- ESPO 390_18 - Document Management Solutions
- H.T.E. (HealthTrust Europe) Document Storage, Scanning and Related Services
To find out which framework is right for you, please contact us to discuss.